Need help? Call us on
0300 123 6001

Here are some helpful links that you may find of interest:
For Citizens Advice Bureaux
A National telephone helpline for people with debt problems in England, Wales and Scotland
Promoting self-help in personal money matters
For the Consumer Credit Counseling Service. A free confidential service for families and individuals with debt problems
Providing confidential emotional support to any person who is suicidal or despairing
Giving practical help, information and advice for older people or their careers
Offering basic advice and information on your rights, providing a broad outline of where you stand and what you can do
For the Institute of Money Advice Association.
Previously operated as the Money Advice Association.
For the Civil Service Benevolent Fund
Offering advice and assistance to improve the lives of homeless and badly housed people
For the Terrence Higgins Trust. Providing support to people who are at risk or living with HIV
This site is for the Anglian Water Trust Fund
The Public Utilities Access Forum
For Auriga Services Ltd. The administrators of Thames Water Trust Fund. Offering help and support to people in financial hardship.
The economic regulator for the water and sewerage industry
For Thames Water. Providing help and advice if you are struggling to pay your water bill.

Please click here for language/accessibility options